Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mass Media and it unspoken panic?

You know what so funny? This 9/11 craze!!! One minute here in NYC the building is shaking  cause of the earthquake!! OK, maybe in Virginia but you know it is annoying!!!!  Then you have the Hurricane!! You watch the news and you think it is the last day of your life, or that is the way they want you to feel so they can raise the economy in the city!!!!  It gets here and I have seen stronger rainstorms in Oklahoma on a breezy Sunday afternoon before Mass!!!! You know why I am expressing my opinion at this time? Because I think we all die young because the mass media makes thing worse than they really are!!!! They want to create mass hysteria so they have the story of the day? How will we react when something serious really happening? I leave that question to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment