Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Is free expression real?

In life they say that you should be yourself and have free expression! In my life, if you have free expression in entertainment it is with a cost!! You spend your life on yo yo diets and people constantly telling you have something wrong with you !  Yes self expression through the art is there but you have to be a perfect for them to stop hassling you! For example, I feel like I live in the gym. I love to workout, but damn sometimes I just want to have a drink and chill! If the alcohol touches my lips, I get sick,dehydrated, and swollen! It slows down the workouts and then you regress!! You work to have to perfect voice, just to When you turn your dreams into money you realize the cost of selling out! YOUR SANITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment