Total Pageviews

Monday, September 23, 2013

Morty Craft Birthday #1 and crappy plumbing.

Today was a day of mixed emotions. It started last night when I woke up to turn the light off to find that my shower and toilet are overflowing. So I went to the Duane Reade, first when I went for the Drano, the guy was telling me how to unclog drains!!! I mean "Gross"!  Then when I went up to the counter,  the creepy checkout guy that works there was hitting on me!!! He was so gross!!!!! I put the Drano down the sink in the kitchen and the shower and went to bed. When I woke up it started again. I couldn't even use my toilet. I went to central park and ran around the reservoir, came home and called he super. When the super could not get the thing unclogged, they call in a plumber that right before he was in my house he was unclogging Mariah Carey's drains. He was a cool dude.  After that I prepared for another Sinatra Saturday night where they had a party for Morty Craft and Renaldo Snipes. Was a fun evening. Then slipped out with a friend and went to a Russian Bar and went home. Days in NYC are crazy and this is one.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment