Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Human Condition!!!!

Last night was one of the best nights of my life! It started by an outdoor fashion show. At first it did not go as planned and I was standing in the ra in for 20 minutes thinking that I actually got a false deal but that is not the case!!!!  So we stood in a tent and in the rain and 10 girls a tent getting hair and make up done and turned out awesome!!!  We walked  by the statue in central park and it was so cold but so fun!! I made so many new friends in that show!! I learned so much about the modeling side of entertainment that night! Before I made my second stop to sing, I made my stop to my favorite restaurant here in New York City "Il Vagabondo" sat there had a drink and was singing old country songs with a bartender there Jasper!!  It was just what I needed! I went and met with Morty Craft at this place AZA Restaurant on the upper east side and he told me that I should prepare a song earlier in the day so I was ready!! When I walked in still sporting a look from the Fashion Show, I was not walking into my fan club! I was walking into the Lions Den!  When your record producer is one of biggest it the business but he is also 91 years old! They thought I was pulling the Nicole . Morty being a person that is one of my good friend and great person was just laughing about the whole thing! It was even to the point where if looks were bullet I would be the shooting range!

No comments:

Post a Comment